Spend a year in industry
Industrial placements programme
Our challenging and exciting placement programme is an ideal way to expand on classroom learning, developing hands-on experience is a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to work with our Senior Managers who will share their wealth of experience and guide you through your year at Computacenter.
Five reasons to join
- Work with some amazing people; learn from their experience and share your experience with us too
- Get involved in activities that will help you grow your career
- Work with our exceptional clients and support the development of solutions to meet their needs
- Broaden your horizons and learn about the world of IT - although you don't need to be technical to join us!
- You'll never stop learning; sometimes you may feel out of your comfort zone - but don't worry we will support you through this
"I've been given real responsibility and guidance on my future career path from my manager. I would recommend a placement year at Computacenter to anyone considering it."
Chloe Hodgson, Industrial Placement Student 2017/18
What can I expect?
Spending a year of your degree course with us is every bit as challenging and stimulating as it sounds. Our placement programme is an ideal way to develop 'hands on' experience in a face paced environment. You will have the opportunity to learn how IT services are delivered and will provide exposure to a range of business roles.
During your placement you will work and learn from experts in their fields. You'll have the chance to develop the skills necessary to realise your ambitions and we will also give you the opportunities to support your development, so you will want to return to us after you have completed your degree.
Placement programmes for 2019
Applications are now being accepted for our Business Management, IT in Business, Change Management, Software Developer, Human Resources (Future Talent), Cyber Security and Graphic Design programmes.
Our values are really important to us, so if they ring true for you why not apply?
Our 2018 intake of Industrial Placement students